Fitness is the prime factor to be considered seriously for today’s lifestyle. But in this modern busy lifestyle it becomes difficult to have an outside workout may be in the garden or in gym.
Many people don’t get time to specially invest in travelling for workout and hence the in-house workout equipments concept plays a major role in this situation.
One of the comfortable and easy to use exercise equipment is Treadclimber.
This comes in the group of treadmill and cycling exercise equipment but it has been technically developed by keeping in mind the staircase exercise or climbing exercise.
This type of exercise is very good for heart and overall blood circulation.
It helps to have a healthy and comfortable workout that too in your house.
Bowflex is one of the most reliable and old manufacturer in fitness equipments. They have multiple exercise equipment options that are very effective if you have a regular work out sessions with that.
Out of all these equipment Bowflex TC5000 is worth buying product for in-house fitness experience. This article will elaborate you everything about bowflex as a manufacturer and the TC5000 Treadclimber.
The Bowflex brand journey starts from 1986, as in that era everyone was busy in developing expensive, conventional weight machines for gyms, Bowflex was developing an innovative way to bring gym-quality results into the home.
When this idea of in-house gym came out, people really liked that idea.
No gym membership, no waiting for equipment, no judgment and no other obstacle just you and your goal of to become a fit and healthy body.
They know that their products will work for you, because they have been innovated, materialized and tested to have the expected result for their customers.
They try their best to deliver what they market for and that makes them worth a trustful rand to shop for.
And that is why they concentrate on creating machines that get you results as quickly and efficiently as possible, so you can get on with your day and live healthier, happier, and better life.
So, without any doubt in mind go for Bowflex and start your journey to achieve the end result of fitness, health and happiness.
Innovation journey of Bowflex
Bowflex always tried to be unique and like to stay apart from trends and that makes them exclusive brand in fitness equipments. They always continue to develop breakthrough solutions, expanding beyond the home gym to include innovative cardio and strength products to fit every need.
This efforts and innovative ideas always made Bowflex to be the part of competitive exercise equipment list. They have been ruling the market from their very first product and till date they have managed to sustain their brand reliability and quality of exercise equipment with exclusive products.
How tread climber workout benefits to your body?
Improves cardiovascular health
If you are doing consistent workout on a Bowflex treadclimber machine then this is going to improve heart health and hence your overall cardio health becomes fit.
With all the professional exercise testers the Tread Climber and found the cardio benefit to be among one of its utmost strengths.
The everyday 30 to 60 minutes moderately active exercise on the tread climber will result into keeping your blood pressure lower, improve your HDL cholesterol, help you burn calories and lower your risk of heart disease.
Hence the tread climber exercise is very beneficial to your heart and overall body health.
Improves muscle tone
The exercise pattern that is stair-stepping action on the Treadclimber can help out to tone your muscles of your legs.
The tread climber not only helps in improving heart health but builds your calves, quadriceps, glutes and hamstrings stronger and toned. It gives you a stair stepping experience.
It makes your legs stronger and lets you have a fit legs, knees and muscles.
Helps in weight loss
The prime purpose of the tread climber is to give you a fit body and it can only be achieved with the ideal weight.
Treadclimber help you to lose weight. The stepping exercise allows you to get the toned legs and calves and hence also burns the excessive body fat around this area resulting in weight loss.
The consistent workout is necessary to get the weight loss results.
You can burn around 321 calories by exercising 30 minutes for each day with a specific intensity.
This is only an estimate, as the fact is that heavier people will burn more calories than lighter people exercising at the same intensity and duration. However, 321 calories-per-workout is a baseline estimate.
Bowflex Treadclimber is quick calorie burning exercising equipment in a short span of time.
Regular exercise on this equipment will definitely give you the expected results in a short time. With treadclimber 30 minutes of exercise each day will help you to burn 321 calories each day.
Bowflex treadclimber tc5000 storage
Though bowflex treadclimber does not come in folding type but the footprint of the Tread Climber is not much larger than a folded treadmill. Its built-in transport wheels also make it easier to move your TreadClimber tc5000 around.
Can you run on treadclimber?
The Bowflex TreadClimber tc5000 has a maximum speed of 4 or 4.5 mph, depending on which model you have. You cannot run on the tread climber but you can limit your speed of walking. You can do a brisk walk or very slow jog that won’t give much impact.
Details about Bowflex Treadclimber TC5000
The Bowflex TreadClimber is a fusion cardio machine that combines the benefits of a treadmill with those of the stair stepper machine.
Bowflex claims that the hybrid technology built into the Tread Climber helps you to achieve the healthy and fit body in short span of time though it is not the proven statement but you can surely achieve the benefits that are remarkable.
The Bowflex TreadClimber TC5000 is built and engineered to give a perfect stepping up exercise experience.
The Treadclimber 5000 is one of Bowflex pinnacle incline trainers.
This exclusive exercise machine allows users to choose between climbing, walking, and training elliptically. Users can burn calories more effectively by following the standard and consistent exercise routine on Treadclimber TC5000.
How it Works
The Bowflex Treadclimber posses’ two treadles or treadmill decks for each foot. These treadles move back and forth.
There are handlebars available for stability as well as an electronic dashboard for selecting specific programs and monitoring your progress.
Electronic functions include speed, distance, total steps, time, calories per minute, total calories, climb indicator, and heart rate.
The top-speed of Tread Climber ranges from 3.8 mph on the low-end TC5000 up to 4.5 mph on the top-of-the-line TC5500 model.
Speed range of TC 5000 is 0.7-4.0 miles per hour that is twelve resistance levels. The integrated wireless heart rate monitor provides feedback as you exercise and take your workout to the next level
[content-egg module=Amazon template=list]
- You can reduce exercise time with a super-efficient, low-impact workout.
- The Bowflex Treadclimber TC5000 has 12 intensity settings that makes it easy to modify your workout specifically to your fitness and comfort level
- It has fully integrated electronics dashboard, including a wireless heart rate monitor that enables you to supervise every essential aspect of your workout and achieve maximum results.
- State-of-the-art electronic functions monitor every aspect of your workout, including Speed, Time, Distance, Calories Burned, Calories-Per-Minute and Total Steps.
- A Climb Indicator displays every 100-feet of elevation gain.
- Calorie burn calculations are based on body weight and intensity inputs it also includes distance and speed for greater accuracy.
- This machine includes a powerful commercial grade motor that allows you to use it trouble-free for years.
- Large footboards beside tread-belts make starting and stopping exercise safe & easy
- Six bright LEDs make the readout experience easy in any lighting.
Specifications and Key Features:
- Maximum speed: 0.7 to 4.0 miles per hour/1.1 to 6.4 kilometers per hour
- Resistance range: 0 to 12 levels
- Electronic functions: Speed, distance, total steps, time, calories per minute, total calories, climb indicator, and heart rate
- Wireless heart rate monitor display shows heart rate for best possible fat burning
- The wireless heart rate monitor machine includes wireless chest strap monitor
- Computer indicator shows calories per minute and total calories burned
- Quick start feature remembers your last weight and resistance settings
- Ergonomic console provides easy accessibility to water bottles and magazines
- Climb indicator visually tracks your elevation gain in feet
- Product Dimensions: 46 inches long by 30 inches wide by 55.25 inches tall
- Assembled weight: 185 pounds/84 kilograms
- Maximum user capacity: 300 pounds/136 kilograms
- It is motivated with the climb indicator that displays every 100 feet of elevation
- Calorie-burn calculations are based on body weight and intensity inputs for greater accuracy
- Powerful commercial-grade motor for years of trouble-free use
- Starting or stopping exercise is safe and easy with large footboards along tread belts
What comes in the package?
- Bowflex Treadclimber TC5000 cardio machine
- chest strap monitor
- User’s manual
- Warranty information
- Motor – 5 years
- Parts – 3 years
- Electronics – 3 years
- Hydraulics – 2 years
Pros and Cons of Bowflex Treadclimber TC5000
- Gives you low-impact workout experience
- Instant results
- Safe and fine design
- LED display for comfortable readout
- Nonslip and comfortable footprints
- Storage friendly and requires less space
- Easy to assemble
- Detailed instruction manual and user guide helps you follow effective workouts
- Excellent customer service
- Exclusive collection of workout options
- Workout intensity adjustment options available
- Built-in heart rate monitor
- Assembly take more time
- Weight can be an issue for device movement
- Sometime becomes noisy
- Change in the workout dial setting has to be manually need to enter to the display console to maintain an accurate feedback of calories burned
- 185 lb weight can make it hard to move around after assembly
- Doesn’t provide ‘quick-select’ user profile that many modern treadmills includes
- Resistance has to be manually adjusted on each cylinder individually.
Bowflex Treadclimber TC5000 – Features Summary
- It is made in USA product
- The speed range of the device is 0.7-4.0 miles per hour; twelve resistance levels
- It comes with an integrated wireless heart rate monitor provides feedback as you exercise and drive your workout to the next level
- Electronic functions include speed, distance, total steps, time, calories per minute, total calories, climb indicator, and heart rate
- Warranty: motor – 5 years, electronics and other parts – 3 years, hydraulics – 2 years
- Product measures 46 inches long by 30 inches wide by 55.25 inches tall; weighs 185 pounds
- Customer reviews are very good for this product
- Using an incline trainer like the TC 5000, an exercise can achieve great results in short time than any other treadmill or treadclimber.
- Incline trainers energize users to work out on different muscle groups
- Training on an incline burns considerably more calories than training on a flat surface.
- It is the most compact model in Tread climber groups.
- Space-saving: With a 46″x30″ footprint, the TC 5000 takes up less floor space than a traditional treadmill
- It is perfect for smaller living spaces. It also has wheels for easy transport.
- The Tread Climber 5000’s workout programs can be accustomed for 12 intensity levels.
- Users can reach a top speed of 4.0 mph on the TC 5000.
- Bowflex Tread Climbers are intended to provide low-impact workouts.
- Assembly required: Tread Climbers require some assembly by the consumer.
- Tread Climbers are not designed for running. The 5000’s top speed is 4.0 mph.
- Bowflex offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all its exercise equipment.
The Treadclimber 5000 is an outstanding substitute to traditional treadmills.
This model also offers some upgrades from the previous model TC 3000 that includes a quick-start feature, a visual elevation tracker, and a wireless chest strap.
The only major drawback of a tread climber is that you can’t run on it, but brisk walking should also not be underestimated for an ideal workout. And we can take it differently that you need not to run to burn calories so have a comfortable and easy work out experience with TC5000 and achieve the body you are waiting for.