Best Treadmills 2020 Review, Comparison
The competitive corporate life is a boon for any individual and in turn for any nation’s development. But it is this corporate life that is also creating a very unhealthy lifestyle and ultimately increased health risks.
The super busy life schedule has left human with no time for themselves. Eventually, this poses the need to invest his left out time into something worthwhile which can take care of his health.
There is a need to invest in health equipments which has an easy exercise plan and doesn’t take much time but leads to a healthy body and eventually a healthy mind. One such equipment is the treadmill.
A treadmill has almost all the features that can help an individual lose weight easier and grow fit with very less effort and time.
There are countless health benefits of exercising on a treadmill. Let us have a look at some of them:
- Regular exercise: Exercising regularly is a great way to keep the body in good shape and decrease levels of any disease. Treadmills are the best option for people who are starting their fitness journey because they are easy to start with and put less stress on the body than other workouts.
- Heart Benefits: Generally, the body doesn’t show any prominent symptoms in the case of any heart disease or blockage until it is diagnosed. Treadmills are very useful in diagnosis of heart disease and other cardiac issues. Using a treadmill is an effective way to put the body under stress while observing the individual’s vital signs.
- Beneficial for diabetic patients: One of the major factors in controlling insulin levels in the body is regular exercise and treadmills are an ideal way to motivate people to exercise regularly. According to most of the physicians, controlled diet added with regular exercise is the best way to control diabetes symptoms in patients that are not insulin dependent.
WHY SHOULD ONE PREFER HAVING A TREADMILL AT HOME?
Exercising on a treadmill is just like a natural way to burn out calories and stay healthy like daily walking and jogging.
But our busy work life sometimes doesn’t even give us the time to visit a gymnasium. So, it can be a better option to get a treadmill at home that can save us time.
Also there are other numerous advantages of having a treadmill at home as cited below:
- Easy to use
- Easy to track progress
- Preset work out programs
- Lose weight faster
- Improve heart health
- Workout along with multitasking
- Helps to stay consistent
Best Treadmill Of 2020 Review & Comparison Guide
Spirit XT185 treadmill is one of the best folding treadmills. It has a small programming machine which makes it possible to view all the parameters of our workout and at the same time making it extremely easy to use.
It is the best folding treadmill you can lay your hands on. With this treadmill you will get the perfect workout experience ever.
This treadmill has a manual inclination that helps one to select the level of inclination based on his speed and other factors.
The features that distinguish this with other treadmills are its jumping wheels and auto lubrication.
The second best out of all the best treadmills in India comes from one of the best fitness brands, Confidence. It is the CONFIDENCE FITNESS TP-2 ELECTRIC TREADMILL.
It has a large LCD screen, along with 3 levels of incline. It is mainly popular for its foldable and portable qualities which make it more efficient. Moreover, it also has an electronic meter which helps fitness freaks in measuring speed, distance and calories burnt.
Moreover, it also has an electronic meter which helps fitness freaks in measuring speed, distance and calories burnt.
Thus, this provides all the information that is expected from an ideal treadmill. It has a powerful motor which comes with a horsepower of 1 HP.
One feature that separates it from other treadmills is that there is a twister present in it which helps to shed weight from one’s thigh area and the stubborn belly fat.For cardio and fat loss spin bike is also good option you could check out here some spin bikes for home us if incase treadmill is not your cup of tea.
Moreover, it offers speed in the range of 1km/h to 10km/h. Thick and robust metal rods are also present for heavy pounding.
One can easily reduce weight and belly with a lightweight exercise.
How cool would it be if we had health equipment at home but it didn’t look like an old boring stuff? Rather it added that extra elegance to our place.
I J Fitness Manual Treadmill provide exactly this.
This treadmill comes with a LCD platform to display all the parameters and has a manual inclination.
Thus, it provides the most accurate level of inclination for specific workouts.
Altogether, this treadmill is a great pick for everyone as it comes with so many attractive features. It is extremely simple to use and yet so efficient.
One of the reputed brands in health and fitness in is Horizon. It provides a wide range of best quality treadmills.It is multi-functional treadmill which comes with all the required features that one would need in his dream treadmill.
The most attractive feature that it provides is an efficient lubrication and a wide running space of 1200*420mm width. This provides enough space for an efficient workout.
It has a phone holder where you can charge your phone via the USB cable.The speed of this treadmill ranges from 1-12mph making it convenient enough for a beginner as well as a pro user.
This treadmill can be your personal trainer as it has in-built programs for different purposes.One can also connect it with other runners to track the workout session and have a comparative study.
MTN LCD Portable Motorized Folding
If you are looking for a budget friendly treadmill which has all the important features as well, your search is complete here.
The treadmill has a large running space, which helps one in running faster easily.
The maximum weight that the treadmill can support is 220lbs, thus it is ideal for an overweight person also.
The speed which is around 1-10km/h is also a considerable amount. It runs on a 700 Watt motor and hence it is quite efficient.
If you had always wanted a treadmill that, with the benefit of easy weight loss, would also make sure that our homes also look nice with it, the solution is here.
This treadmill serves a great performance and makes our living place beautiful with it.
It can carry up to 300 lbs and hence even overweight people can exercise on it.
One of its highlights is its intelligent automatic lubrication which ensures an amazing workout without the fear of the machine breaking down.
Other benefits of the product is its wide running space which is approximately 1200*400mm wide and its speed range that lies in the range 1-12km/h which makes it suitable for users of all speed requirements.
The next on the list of best treadmills is from the brand, Merax. It comes with a lot of attractive features.
The dashboard attached with the treadmill is an electronic meter and it displays all the important health parameters that one always wants to see during their workout.
For example, it shows the speed with which a person is walking or running on the treadmill, the total distance that he has travelled, the total number of calories that he has burnt during the workout and the total time spent on the treadmill by him.
It also displays the pulse rate, thus, making it easy monitor the heart rate while working out.
This treadmill is a perfect pick for people who are looking for both performance and elegance in a single product.
XTERRA Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill Black is one of the best treadmill brands in India for walking, running and reducing one’s tummy at home.
Theses treadmills come in a great package with almost all the required features to make sure that any person who buys these has everything that they want for workout in their home.
This treadmill is foldable, portable and non-motorized.
Like all best treadmills, it also comes with an electronic meter to measure speed, distance, calories burnt and time.
It has a 5 inch display which can be used to monitor pulse and heart rate while working out to ensure that we don’t over-stress ourselves.
There is yet another brand called Proform that provides a great range of treadmills for both personal and professional use.
It is considered one of the best brands for home and personal use. Some of the key highlights of this product includes a large running area.
This large running space makes it easy to run on it and makes the running experience even better.
This treadmill has 50 pre programmed exercises which comes handy in helping you stay fit.
It has a 7 inches LED screen. This is an added benefit. All these features are just to make sure that the user loses weight easily and more efficiently.
Although last in the list, but not the least, this treadmill from NordicTrack is one of the masterpiece.
This treadmill is a must buy if one wants to tone their muscles and get that dream body.
Other specifications of the treadmill that one can look into before buying this treadmill are speed range (0.8-14 km/h), a six-level shock absorption system with eight variable durometer cushions and a 3 level manual inclination settings that allows maximum variety while working out.
The treadmill comes with a LCD screen display which is an added attractive feature.
It displays all the important features while working out.
It displays the treadmill’s speed, the total distance that the user has walked for and the total number of calories burnt.
One can also monitor his heart rate to make sure that he does not over stress himself. You can also check our review of aerobic exerciser here.
BUYER’S GUIDE TO BUY THE BEST TREADMILL
- BRAND: The first and foremost feature to look for in anything that we buy is the brand. And so, here also, it is one of the most important features to consider. It is not always the case that the most expensive one comes with all the required features and is the best in case of quality. One should specifically go for the one that provides the best product quality and service levels because even if it will not have all the features, but it will have the basic ones.
- MANUAL OR ELECTRONIC: The next thing to decide is whether you want to put extra efforts to your treadmill hours and go for a manual one or let the machine do some of the work and go for an automatic one. This factor depends upon one’s personal choice.
- TRACKING FEATURES: One of the most important features to be considered in a treadmill is its ability to track various health related things such as heart rate, calories, BMI, pulse. A good treadmill must be able to give reliable data from tracking.
- RUNNING AREA: The running area of a treadmill can be considered to be an important factor while choosing your one. Everyone would want their walking area to be spacious enough so that the exercise time becomes comfortable. Having a large running area is always preferable.
- POWER USE: Buying a treadmill that on one side lowers one’s calories but on the other side, increases the power consumption is not desirable. One would always want to buy a treadmill that will reduce the electricity bills and be good on one’s budget.
- MAXIMUM SPEED: The maximum speed that a treadmill can attain is an essential feature to be checked before buying the right one. The general range of maximum speed at which a treadmill can operate lies between 14km/h to 20km/h.
- NOISE: The treadmill that one is buying must be such that it is best suited for work out while watching TV, or listen to music. So, one should choose a treadmill that produces the least amount of noise.
- DISPLAY: Display is a must feature in any treadmill as it shows all the specifications and parameters one needs to know while exercising. This is a very good feature as it keeps track of important measures such as calories burnt and heart rate.
- MANUAL INCLINE OR AUTO INCLINE: The difference between a treadmill with a manual incline and an auto incline is that in the manual incline, we adjust the incline of the floor according to our speed on our own but in the auto incline; the treadmill will automatically decide the incline based on our speed and other factors.
- PRE-BUILT PROGRAMS AND PRE-SETS: People who are planning to start a regime with some particular plans like to lose weight can go for treadmills which come with pre-built programs.
- SUPPORTED WEIGHT: It is always wise to know how much weight a treadmill can support and then consider of buying it accordingly. People generally need to be specific about this feature if they are overweight.
- LUBRICATION: For long life of any machinery, its lubrication is very important. For a treadmill also, the moving parts i.e. the running area must be taken care of that it is lubricated enough to make sure that anyone can work out efficiently at all times of the day.
- PRICE: This is obviously the most primary and an important feature to be considered while buying any product or service. While a decent treadmill can range from Rs 25000 to 100000 one can choose the treadmill based on their budget.
- WARRANTY: Customers who buy treadmills expect at least one year of basic warranty. Most of the treadmill brands in India offer a warranty of several years. This offers an assurance to the customers even after buying the product.
Just by seeing the above treadmill examples, anyone would be able to say that there are a lot of features that are similar in almost all the treadmills.It is very difficult to find out one single treadmill that is the best in every aspect.Those who don’t want to spend much money in buying treadmill and also constraint on space they could try pedal exerciser or body rider which are little cheaper option to treadmill just in case you want to save.
It is a very difficult task to choose the best treadmill if one doesn’t know what to look for in the best one for themselves.
The above buyer’s guide provided in this article will surely help one to get an idea of all the parameters that should be looked upon.
Moreover, the list of the best treadmills provided in this article will surely match one’s needs and preferences.
Also, buying a treadmill in offline stores can be quite difficult with respect to the labour that it involves.
Moreover, buying a treadmill online can be quite beneficial than buying it from a regular market as it is more convenient to place an order online than going to any shop and do the same.
Also, online orders can fetch us multiple discounts and offers. Any online site will also provide customer reviews and ratings who have already used the product. This will give a more clear idea of the product reliability.